This website has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Cotesi S.A. (“Cotesi“, “we” or “us“).
Cotesi is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want our website to be safe and enjoyable for everyone. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and related laws, we have a legal duty to protect the personal information we collect from you.
2. How we use the information that we collect
- provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered.
- confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted.
- inform you if you have won a prize.
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this website.
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the website, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complain.
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive.
- for any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
3. Who we may share your personal information with
Agents: we use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, sending emails, organising and managing competitions, promotions, surveys or polls, removing repetitive information from customer lists, data analysis and processing credit card payments. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you have specifically given them consent to do so.
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
Third-Party Ad Serving Services: we may use a third-party network advertiser to serve advertisements within the website. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on the category the website falls into. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or services you might be interested in. This website’s advertisers and/or sponsors may themselves set and access their own cookies on your device if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analytics, Flurry or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the website are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
4. Maintenance and storage of information:
5. Links to other websites:
In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Cotesi nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by or on behalf of Cotesi and its group companies.
7. A note for parents concerning privacy:
We do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit http://www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/familysafety and the GetNetWise website to learn more about parental control tools.
8. Policy changes:
9. Questions about this website and the information we hold about you:
If you have any general questions about this website or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact Cotesi – Companhia de Têxteis Sintéticos S.A., Av. do Mosteiro de Grijó, 486, 4415 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, telephone 00351227476500 email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
Cotesi – Companhia de Têxteis Sintéticos
Av. do Mosteiro de Grijó, 486
4415 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal